Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Fake News Resource
Teaching Tolerance has a plethora of resources that are great for educators and librarians alike. Recently there has been a shift in many of our library programs to integrate diversity as well as staying abreast of current trends such as "fake news." So here is an article that I thought was pretty neat that you might be able to expound upon with your students. If you serve in Middle or High School this is an opportunity to collaborate with your Social Studies teachers too. Check out the article Speaking of Digital Literacy and share how you could incorporate this into your library program. As Librarians we at times are the lone rangers on our school campuses so it is imperative to seek out professional development opportunities. Well I hope you find this article helpful and I look forward to hearing your ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment